A community free of domestic violence.
Offering intervention, education, and prevention services to those affected by domestic violence as they build safe and healthy lives.
- To provide a safe haven for those living in dangerous situations
- To provide emotional, therapeutic and problem-solving support to strengthen the coping strategies of those who have been abused verbally, psychologically, financially, sexually and physically by others
- To provide education and guidance for those who want to stop abusing their loved ones by developing healthy relationship practices
- To provide emotional and therapeutic support for children growing up in violent homes to help them develop positive conflict-resolution skills
- To educate our youth on the danger signs of abusive dating relationships and the abuse of technology that can lead to dangerous, harmful and unhealthy situations, and to give our young people a stake in working with each other to create for themselves a generation free from interpersonal violence
- To engage men and boys in creating a culture of non-tolerance of violence against women among all males in our community
- To provide information to all members of our community regarding the causes and consequences of domestic violence
- To effect an understanding in our community that the abuse of power by any of its members weakens all of its members
- To work in collaboration and partnership with other community organizations and institutions to gain a commitment from all community members to practice peace, respect and tolerance in all relationships
We’re the best! Thank you for voting us the Best Non-profit in the Valley for two years in a row (2017,2018).